When ordering online, we understand that you expect to be fully satisfied with your order. That’s why here at Rosegal, we pride ourselves on giving you peace of mind with our 30 Day Returns Guarantee for orders under $50.
From time to time, we’ll offer Extended Warranties. These are usually set in place during the holiday seasons. If an extended warranty is in effect, you will find an Extended Warranty Notice on our Warranty and Returns Page. This is our way of making your shopping experience easier for you.
What items can be returned?
Rosegal Returnable Items
Most of our items are returnable within 30 days of receiving them. To be eligible for a return, refund, or exchange, your item(s) must meet the following criteria:
- Item was damaged, broken, defective, or soiled on arrival
- Item was received in the incorrect size or color
- Item did not meet your expectations (must be unwashed, unworn, and/or unused) within 30 days of receiving
If your item(s) meet one or more of the above criteria, you may be eligible for a return. To begin the Return Process, contact Customer Support.
Unfortunately, not all of our items are returnable or refundable. These items include:
- Items outside of the 30-Day Warranty time-frame
- Washed, worn, used, or misused items
- Sale items
Please note that all returns must be authorized by the Rosegal Team via the Support Center. If we receive a returned item without a Return Merchandise Form, it will not be accepted and you will not be entitled to a refund.
If you decide that you no longer want an item, you may be eligible for a partial refund. Please contact Rosegal within three days to determine whether or not your item is eligible.
How long do Rosegal’s returns/refunds/exchanges take?
To help the return process go smoothly and as quickly as possible, it’s important to closely follow the Rosegal returns process.
How To Return Items to Rosegal
1. Check to make sure that your item is returnable using the criteria mentioned under “Returnable Items” on this post. If you find that your item meets the criteria, immediately submit a ticket to the Rosegal Support Center. When submitting your ticket, please be sure to include the following information:
- Order Number
- SKU Number
- Reason for Return
2. Watch your email inbox. Within 24 hours, someone from the Rosegal Customer Service Team will respond to your request. If your item(s) is eligible, you will be sent a Return Merchandise Form (RMA), which includes Rosegal’s return address. This form will include instructions on how to return your item(s).
3. Follow all instructions on your RMA form. Once you’ve mailed your package, send proof to Rosegal in the form of a package tracking number and valid return receipt. This protects both you and Rosegal when it comes to returning items.
4. Once all return items have been received, Rosegal Customer Service will email you and arrange an exchange or refund within 3 to 6 business days.
Rosegal Refund Times
After a refund or exchange has been issued, additional time is needed to process the refund.
Credit Card Purchases: Once the item has been received and a refund has been arranged, allow between 7-14 business days to process the transaction.
PayPal Purchases: Once the item has been received and a refund has been arranged, allow up to 48 hours for the transaction to appear in your account.
Wallet Refunds (Store Credit): Once the item has been received and a refund has been arranged, allow up to 24 hours for your account to be updated.
Rosegal Return Shipping Costs
Rosegal aims to please its customers.
If you are a UK customer, you may return your items to Rosegal’s UK Warehouse.
If you are a customer in Spain, you may return items to our EU Warehouse.
All other customers can return to the Rosegal Warehouse. Be sure to contact us prior to returning any items so that you are issued an RMA. This form contains the address and instructions for returning your item(s). Returns cannot be processed without it.
All shipping fees are to be paid by you, the customer. This includes shipping fees for returns and/or exchanges. USA customers will be issued a prepaid shipping label. The fee for this label and shipping costs will be deducted from the final refund. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
When returning an item to Rosegal, feel free to choose the least expensive regular airmail that is available. Please contact your local post office to check the actual return shipping fees.
If you have any additional questions regarding Rosegal Returns and/or Exchanges, please contact our Support Center for further help. We will work hard to assist you.