March is National Women’s Month and I’m celebrating by sharing my wish list from Rosegal Women’s Day-Be A Queen Today sale with y’all this weekend! Spring is coming and some of my picks are perfect for the upcoming season. I’ve been cleaning and purging anything I don’t need anymore so there is plenty of room in my closet for some new purchases!
This post is sponsored by Rosegal, but is written 100% by myself with my own opinions.
Use code RGIWD for 25% off!! Not to mention FREE SHIPPING!
- Floral Dress // I don’t know about you but I LIVE for dresses, and Spring is the perfect time to rock those florals.
- Towels // Spring Cleaning is in full force around my house and it’s always a perfect time to refresh things in your house. With towels at prices like these it’s time to throw out your old ratty towels and bring something new in.
- Moon & Star Necklace // I actually have a moon and star necklace coming soon to the blog from Rosegal. But this one is a great option as well!
- Polka Dot Swimsuit // Swimsuit season is coming and I can’t wait for it! Especially since mine got packed back up after my trip. #ReadyforWarmWeather Time to snag these suits at a great price!
- Palm Print Pillow // I’ll be honest, I’ve been cleaning and thorwing out things that don’t bring me joy. Not quite Marie Kondo but close. These pillows are adorable and would be great since I’m tossing my old battered ones.
I have the weekend off for the first time in weeks and I can’t wait to get some much needed beauty sleep. I would also love to get some sewing in. What are your plans? Happy Shopping and I hope that y’all have a blessed weekend!
PS: There are a few guidelines, so here’s the rules from Rosegal:
- How to Order & Size Fit
- Tracking, Currency & Language